- Define the architecture and lay down the foundational work alongside your team
- Contribute to technical decisions and strategy to further the long-term product vision
- Be part of the cross functional product team, working with React and/or NestJS.
- Design, develop and maintain micro-services and their unit, integration and system tests
- Participate in product roadmap discussions and offer perspective
- Evaluate new technologies, ideas and approaches
We are an early stage organization. We prioritize speed of development but DO NOT cut corners with our product management. We believe in building a scaleable software platform. We are not looking for programmers but for software engineers who understand the nuances of building maintainable software.
Our team is looking for someone who is pragmatic, applies the best software engineering principles to build simple abstractions for complex problems, and who enjoys working in an agile environment.
## Your profile
- You have at least 3 years experience in with NestJS or React development
- Profound knowledge and solid work experience with Typescript
- Experience with integrating with diverse APIs
- Experience working with relational databases. Neo4j is a plus
- Experience in building distributed systems and micro-service architecture.
- Passion for writing clean and modular code that is easy to maintain, update, test and scale.
- You have a profound understanding of asynchronous programming
- Been working with Git, GitHub/Gitlab, and TDD
- Great problem solving abilities
- A pragmatic person with a strong positive attitude. We are very candid and expect the same from the people joining us
- Self motivated to deliver. Can own mistakes and success alike
- You love catching up with the latest developments in the web world
- Working proficiency in English